- About MKG
- Events & Groups
- Guild EventsInformation about upcoming Guild meetings and other MKG organized events.
- Other Fiber EventsEvents for fiber craft enthusiasts in the Midwest and beyond.
- Community ProjectsOngoing and Monthly Community Projects
- Knitting GroupsNever be without a group to knit with.
- Photos from Past EventsView pictures taken at past Guild meetings and other events.
Jenny Blasen Pottery
As the Jenny behind Jenny Blasen Pottery, I work full-time out of my home studio on Madison's near east side. I specialize in functional pieces for everyday use. Although I do not knit, I have many friends and family who do. I started making ceramic yarn bowls at the request of a friend and they are now one of my most popular items. I love using texture in my work and use many found objects, including lace, fabric, stamps, and leaves. Buttons are a great canvas to explore these textures on. Despite their tiny size, much time and detail go into each and every one, making them the perfect finishing touch for your knitting project.
My work is available locally at Hatch Art House, 1248 Williamson Street. Yarn bowls and buttons are always in stock, plus much more.
Where to find me this Holiday season:
- The Crafty Fair, Goodman Community Center, Sunday, November 18, 10am-4pm
- 8th Annual Holiday Craftacular, Madison Masonic Center, Friday December 14, 4pm-9pm and Saturday, December 15, 10am-4 pm
November 2012, Number 3