- About MKG
- Events & Groups
- Guild EventsInformation about upcoming Guild meetings and other MKG organized events.
- Other Fiber EventsEvents for fiber craft enthusiasts in the Midwest and beyond.
- Community ProjectsOngoing and Monthly Community Projects
- Knitting GroupsNever be without a group to knit with.
- Photos from Past EventsView pictures taken at past Guild meetings and other events.
Vogue Knitting Live, Chicago
Friday, October 26, 2012 to Sunday, October 28, 2012
Join Madison Knittersʼ Guild for a day trip to Vogue Knitting Live! The Ultimate Knitting Event from the ultimate knitting magazine features fashion, fiber, and education.
Enjoy a high-end shopping experience with over 60 vendors, knit couture fashion shows, and knit art gallery. Mingle with the “knitterati”, learn from free technique
demos, and enter to win raffles. For more information visit: http://vogueknittinglive.com
Saturday, October 27, 2012 from 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Badger Bus leaves from Dutch Mill Park & Ride to take you to " The Palmer House in Chicago, IL.
- $50 fee includes round trip motor coach and entry ticket to vendor market.
- Non-guild members are welcome at the non-member fee of $55.
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 19th. This event requires 30 participants.
Time and Location:
Madison Knitters’ Guild Bus Trip
Dutch Mill Park & Ride
Saturday, October 27, 2012
7:30 am to 7:30 pm
Vogue Knitting Live
Palmer House Hilton Hotel
17 East Monroe Street
Chicago, Illinois 60603